Sunday, April 5, 2009

My first post

I don't really know that this will be of any help, posting here. Maybe it will help keep me from going insane. I feel like I am already well on my way. I am afraid that it is already too late to fix me...I have been working much too long on fixing other people. My time is passed and I will forever be stuck in limbo...needing to help people, wishing they would take care of themselves; putting myself at the bottom of my list, rensenting that everyone else does too. I am a huge bundle of emotional contradictions. I try so hard to be all things to all people that I don't even really know who I am anymore...if I ever did. Maybe this blog will help me get to a place where I know, and more importantly, like who I am. Here's hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment